Valley Bible Church's - Biblical Counseling Ministry
Valley Bible Church's purpose is making disciples (Matthew 28:19-20). Therefore, we are committed to providing our members with help in becoming
complete in Christ (Colossians 1:28). Included in our spiritual growth-focused efforts is the Biblical Counseling Ministry. Please see our
position paper on Biblical Counseling.
Our Biblical Counseling Ministry's vision is:
- We provide resources so that believers, through the sufficiency of Christ and the Scriptures, can mature and bring Biblical care to one
another. These resources are for anyone who wishes to grow in their ability to bring the Scriptures to bear on their own life issues/sin and also
bring Biblical care to others.
- A series of classes was offered during 2014-2015 titled
"Biblical Solutions for Life Issues" which addressed topics like related foundational theology, forgiveness, pride, suffering, sexual immortality,
laziness, anger, financial management, singleness, marriage, parenting, depression, bipolar, worry, OCD, fear of man, PTSD, and addictions.
- During the Fall of 2015, a 16-week series on Marriage and Parenting was offered that
sought to strengthen families as they applied the Scriptures in their family relationships.
- Starting in January 2016, a series on ecclesiology, the doctrine of the church, is being offered to strengthen the believers' commitment to the
local church and Biblical ministry.
- We maintain an active group of mature believers who are equipped and available to bring personal, Biblical care to those struggling with difficult
life issues and sin.
If you find yourself in need of biblical counseling, please call the church office at 661-942-2218.