"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you, for lo I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:19-20
And we proclaim Him; admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ. - Colossians 1:28
We are committed to utilizing relationships for the purpose of evangelism and discipleship.
"We will speak the truth with love. We will grow up in every way to be like Christ, who is the head." - Ephesians 4:15
Each Christian should select his church because he is convinced that within its particular structure he will find the greatest opportunities for spiritual growth, the greatest satisfaction for his human needs, and the greatest chance to be of helpful service to those around him. - Billy Graham
Every adult who has chosen to establish an active attendance at Valley Bible Church is considered to be a member.
Active attendance at VBC means attendance at any officially recognized ministry of the Church, including worship services, small group ministries, Sunday School, Awana, etc.
It is understood that continued attendance indicates acceptance of the beliefs of Valley Bible Church. Acceptance means you can accept that we will not make these beliefs an issue at our church. Acceptance does not necessarily mean agreement. While we desire everyone to agree, we understand that this may not be possible. We will continue to strive to be of one mind and one judgment (1 Corinthians 1:10).
The church membership list is the church mailing list. If you continue to attend, you will be considered a member of Valley Bible, therefore implying acceptance of our doctrine as stated in the Constitution and in the position papers.
Membership will be terminated when it is determined by the elders that an individual is no longer actively attending Valley Bible Church. Membership may also be terminated through church discipline.
1. Our vision of the church is to prepare Christians: Our goal is for every member to be personally discipled through the ministry of a small group.
2. Our vision for the community is to proclaim Christ: Our goal is to enable every member to reach their unsaved or unchurched family and friends for Christ.
3. Our vision for the world is to partner with churches: Our goal is for every member to be supporting our cross-cultural partnership with churches in Japan and Mexico, and with our Deaf fellowship in bringing spiritual life and spiritual growth to the world.
1. Each individual should have a balanced involvement in the church that includes both personal edification and service, both input and output.
3. We recommend that you begin by participating in our ministries and then prayerfully consider how God has enabled you to help others at Valley Bible.